Work In United Kingdom
We Are The Best Consultancy For UK Work Visa
The UK invites qualified individuals to work in the UK through the Tier 2 visa scheme in order to maintain its competitive edge. There are tier 2 visa consultants in the uk who can help you to get your visa but there are few things which you need to remember.
Workers whose occupations are on the Tier 2 Shortage Occupation List can apply to work in the UK on a long-term basis under this programme.
IT, finance, teaching, healthcare, and engineering are among the most popular professions on the list. UK work visa consultants can assist you in capitalising on the UK’s skills needed and positioning yourself to obtain a work visa in the UK.
If skilled employees are required to enter the UK and tier 2 visa consultants in the UK can help you for that. But for that, they must first obtain a Skilled Worker visa (formerly the Tier 2 visa). If you have been given skilled employment in the United Kingdom, you can apply for this visa. This visa requires a salary of £25,600, or the specified wage criterion for the occupation, sometimes known as the ‘going rate.’
Why Work In UK?
Do you long to work in the UK while discovering new opportunities? Look no further than GIEC Global Sri Lanka, your go-to partner for assistance with UK work visas. We are here to assist you in navigating the intricate world of UK immigration with simplicity and confidence thanks to our unmatched knowledge and unwavering dedication to provide great service.
We take pride in being the top consultants for UK work visas here at GIEC Global. Our team of skilled experts in Sri Lanka is committed to ensuring that your visa application procedure is successful and catered to your individual needs. Allow us to help you navigate the complexities of UK immigration rules, arming you with in-depth knowledge and professional counsel at every turn.
Types of UK Work Visas:
For anyone who has a job offer from a UK firm that is a licensed sponsor and meets the necessary skill level and pay criterion, a skilled worker visa is available. Employees shifting to their present employer’s UK branch may qualify for an intra-company transfer visa. Entrepreneurs seeking to invest in and operate a business in the UK may apply for a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa. For skilled individuals having a job offer from a UK business who has a current sponsor license, apply for a Tier 2 (General) visa. Youth Mobility Scheme, Tier 5 A visa is a document that allows young people from certain nations to spend a short time living and working in the UK.
Eligibility Requirements For A UK Work Visa
Although there are different requirements for each type of visa, the following are typical ones:
- A legitimate offer of employment from a UK employer or sponsorship from a registered business.
- Evidence of English language competence.
- Having the required education, experience, and pay levels.
- Sufficient money to cover your expenses during your stay, including any dependents.
- Having the necessary character and health standards.
- To ensure a smooth and successful visa application, our staff at GIEC GLOBAL will carefully Evaluate your circumstances and walk you through the required paperwork and application procedure.
Depending on the type and length of the visa, a UK work visa has a range in price. In addition, if preferred, there can be extra charges for priority processing and the immigration health surcharge.
Just why Pick GIEC Global Sri Lanka?
We take pride in providing individualized and complete visa solutions at GIEC Global. Our passionate consultants will give you:
- Expert Advice: To ensure a smooth application procedure, our knowledgeable immigration advisers will keep you up to date on the most recent immigration laws and practices.
- Document Organisation: We can help you collect and arrange the necessary paperwork to support your visa application.
- Application Support: Our team will meticulously prepare and submit your visa application, ensuring accuracy and adherence to all requirements.
- Interview Preparation: If required, we will provide guidance to help you confidently prepare for any visa interviews.
- Timely Updates: Throughout the procedure, we’ll keep you updated on the progress of your application and any additional steps that might be required.
The following types of paperwork are typically required when applying for a work visa in the UK:
The passport must be current and have a validity period of at least six months.
Your UK employer, who is in possession of a sponsor license in good standing, will give the Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS). It demonstrates that your employer is supporting your visa application and that you have a job offer.
You might be asked to give the results of a recognized English language test, such as the TOEFL or IELTS, to demonstrate your proficiency in the language.
Qualifications Proof: You must provide credentials proof, such as diplomas and transcripts, that is relevant to the job offer.
Maintenance Funds: You might need to provide evidence that you have the funds to support yourself while you’re in the UK, depending on the sort of visa you have. Examples of this can include bank statements and letters of financial support.
findings of Tuberculosis (TB) Tests: Some candidates from specific nations are obliged to take a TB test and submit the findings as part of their visa application.
Criminal Record Certificate: If you have spent more than a year outside of your country of origin in the ten years prior, you may be needed to show a criminal record certificate from that country.
Two recent passport-sized images are normally required. These photos must meet certain criteria, including size, background color, and quality.
Additional Records: Depending on your unique situation, additional records, such as marriage certificates, birth certificates, or proof of former employment, may be required.
Contact GIEC GLOBAL Sri Lanka for further information
GIEC GLOBAL Sri Lanka is the best consultant in Galle for United Kingdom, we have an experienced consultants who can give you the best immigration advice.
- The certificate of sponsorship reference number, which you will get from your company.
- Proof of your knowledge of English
- A current passport or other identification document that demonstrates your identity and nationality
- Your name, position, and yearly salary
- The occupation code for your work
- Your employer’s name and sponsor licence number, which will be on your sponsorship certificate.
A minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or higher for each of the four exam components may be required for the majority of work visa categories in UK. Reading, Writing, Speaking, and Listening
You will typically receive a verdict on your visa within 3 weeks if you are outside the UK once you have applied online, established your identity, and sent your supporting documentation. 8 weeks if you are in the UK